FF-CR - FRANCHISE FEE CREDIT ADJUSTMENT
The energy charge shall be reduced $.00017 per kWh for each rate covered under this rider. Lighting rates shall be reduced by $.00017 per kWh of electricity based on the kWh quantities assigned for power cost adjustment purposes. The energy billed will reflect this franchise fee reduction of $.00017.
RIDER SR2014 - STORM COST RECOVERY RIDER
There shall be added to each monthly bill for service an adjustment of $.00074 of the monthly kWh usage for each member. The SR2014 shall be subject to the terms and conditions established in LPSC Order No. U-32977.
FRP - FORMULA RATE PLAN
Formula Rate Plan Rider Schedule FRP (“Rider FRP”) defines the procedure by which the rates contained in the Dixie Electric Membership Corporation (“Dixie” or “Company”) rate schedules may be periodically adjusted. Rider FRP shall apply in accordance with the provisions of Section 2.A of LPSC Order No. U-31066 to all base revenues (total revenues less power cost adjustment) billed under the rate schedules, whether metered or unmetered, subject to the jurisdiction of the Louisiana Public Services Commission (“LPSC” or “Commission”).
RLM - RESIDENTIAL LOAD MANAGEMENT SERVICES –
Bill Codes (1, 2, 11, 21) APPLICABILITY:
This Rider is available to all Members who receive service under Rate Schedule A or AWS and have DEMCO load management device(s) installed on their central air conditioning unit(s). This Rider applies to Schedule AWS only when the Member has more than one central air conditioner installed with load management devices. There is a $5.00 credit per month for Members that qualify for the Load Management Program.
SLR - STREET LIGHTING SERVICE
This rider is available to Members, subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions for Electric Service of the Cooperative, who receive service in a subdivision. The monthly bill will be computed under the applicable rate schedule except that an additional net charge per month per Member will apply.
a. A charge of $1.32 per month to those in subdivisions containing wooden street lighting standards, and those in subdivisions containing other than standard wooden standards when the Cooperative has received a contribution in aid of construction from the developer covering the higher costs of such standards relative to the cost of the wooden standards.
b. A charge of $1.32 per month to those in subdivisions containing other than standard wooden standards and an agency pays the normal street lighting charges exclusively of the charges for other than the wooden standards. This charge will not apply where the Cooperative has received a contribution in aid of construction from the developer to cover the higher costs of such standards relative to the cost of the wooden standards.
c. A charge of $2.69 per month to those in subdivisions containing other than the wooden standards where no agency pays any of the normal street lighting charges.
CILM - COMMERCIAL INCENTIVE LOAD MANAGEMENT
RIDER TO RATE SCHEDULE B, VFD, C, LP, LPTU, and BTU – Bill Codes (3,38,39,40,41,5,33,51).
This Rider is available to all commercial Members who agree to have DEMCO load management devices installed on their central air conditioning units. It is also available to any Large Power Member if DEMCO’s Engineering staff and the Member both agree it is beneficial to both the Member and DEMCO. There will be a $2.00 credit per month per ton of air conditioning cooling capacity.
JCIC - JOBS CREATION INCENTIVE CREDIT –
RIDER TO RATE SCHEDULES LP AND LPTU Bill Codes (82,83).
This rider is available, under the Cooperative’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Electric Service, to all new and existing Members who are located on or near Cooperative lines. Service hereunder is limited to new or existing Members whose load is equal to or greater than 100 KVA in at least 8 out of the 12 preceding months and who create new full-time permanent jobs. A contract for service is required for application of this rate schedule.
Closed to new business as of June 1, 2000.
LPI - LARGE POWER INCENTIVE
RIDER TO RATE SCHEDULES LP AND LPTU –
ENERGY INCENTIVE SERVICE - Bill Codes (8,81)
Service under this Rider is available on an optional basis to all-requirement members who execute specific written contracts for service under this Rider for loads equal to or greater than 500 KW and whose actual load is 500 KW or more in at least eight (8) months out of twelve (12). This Rider and its energy charge discounts shall apply only in those months in which the member’s actual metered KW demand is equal to or exceeds 500 KW. Months in which the member’s actual metered KW is less than 500 KW shall not receive the energy charge discount and shall be charged under Schedule LP or Schedule LPTU (Bill Code 81), whichever is applicable.
Closed to business.
RIDER NM – NET METERING RIDER
Availability: Available to residential or commercial Members of the Cooperative which receive service from the Cooperative under otherwise standard applicable service tariffs and have an installed Eligible Net Metering Facility on the Member’s premise.
Applicability: Applicable to residential and commercial Member-owned facilities which operate in parallel with the Cooperative’s system and meet the following conditions:
For purposes of this tariff an Eligible Net Metering Facility is an Electrical Generating Facility that complies with all of the following requirements:
- located on Member’s premise and primarily intended to offset some or all of the Member’s energy usage at that location;
- is fueled by solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal, biomass, fuel, cell, or micro turbines that are entirely fueled by renewable resources;
- has a nameplate capacity less than or equal to 25 kW for residential Members or less than or equal to 100 kW for commercial Members;
- is owned and operated by the Member and is located on the Member’s premises;
- is designed and installed to properly operate in parallel with the Cooperative’s system without adversely affecting the operation of equipment and service of the Cooperative and its Members and without presenting safety hazards to the Cooperative and Member personnel;
- any other requirements of LPSC Order No. R-27558 and Louisiana Net Metering Rules.
- A Member seeking to interconnect an Eligible Net Metering Facility to the Cooperative’s system must submit to the Cooperative’s designated personnel for review completed Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Part I. Standard Information of the Standard Interconnection Agreement for Net Metering Facilities. The Cooperative will provide copies of all applicable forms upon request.
- A complete Standard Interconnection Agreement for Net Metering Facilities between the Cooperative and the eligible Net Metering Member must be executed by both the Member and the Cooperative before the Net Metering facility may be interconnected with the Cooperative’s system.
- Member-owned generator equipment and installations must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications as well as all applicable provisions of the National Electrical Code and state and local codes. Member-owned generator equipment and installations shall comply with all applicable safety and performance standards of the National Electrical Code, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers and accredited testing laboratories.
- The eligible Net Metering Member shall provide the Cooperative proof of qualified installation of the Net Metering Facility. Certifications by a licensed electrician shall constitute acceptable proof.
- The eligible Net Metering Member shall install, operate, and maintain the Net Metering Facility in accordance with the manufacturer’s suggested practices for safe, efficient, and reliable operation in parallel with the Cooperative’s system.
- The Cooperative may, at its own discretion, isolate any Net Metering Facility if the Cooperative has reason to believe that continued installation with the Net Metering Facility creates or contributes to a system emergency. System emergencies causing discontinuance of interconnection shall be subject to verification at the Louisiana Public Service Commission’s discretion.
TYPE OF SERVICE: Single-phase or three-phase, alternating current at 60 hertz at Cooperative’s standard voltage of service.
NET MONTHLY BILL: Under Net Metering only the kilowatt hour units of the Member’s bill are affected. All other non-kWh charges shall apply as provided for in the standard rate schedule.
If the kilowatt-hours (kWh) supplied by the Cooperative exceed the kWh generated by the Net Metering Facility, the Net Metering Member shall be billed for the new kWh supplied by the Cooperative in accordance with the rates and charges as identified in the standard rate schedule for service.
If the electricity generated by the Net Metering Facility exceeds the kWh supplied by the Cooperative, the Net Metering Members shall be credited during the next billing period for the excess kWh generated.
For the final month in which the Net Metering Member takes service from the Cooperative, the Cooperative shall issue a check to the Net Metering Member for the balance of any credit due in excess of amounts owed by the Member to the Cooperative. The payment for any remaining credits shall be at the Cooperative’s standard rates for purchases at avoided cost in accordance with Section 204 (a), (c), and (e) of the LPSC’s Avoided Cost Order dated February 27, 1998.
METERING: The appropriate metering equipment shall be installed to accurately measure both the electricity supplies by the Cooperative to the Net Metering Member and also to measure the electricity generated by the Eligible Net Metering Facility that is fed back to the Cooperative during each applicable billing cycle. The purchase cost of the metering equipment is the responsibility of the Cooperative. The cost of installation, testing and interconnection is the responsibility of the Net Metering Member. The cost of any additional meter installations requested by the Net Metering Member will also be the responsibility of the Net Metering Member.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: In addition to the charges under the standard tariff and the Net Metering credits, the Cooperative may assess the Member a one-time or monthly customer charge for installation costs, testing costs, interconnection costs and additional meter installation in accordance with the LPSC’s Louisiana Net Metering Rules.