Welcome to DEMCO.org! We have designed this site with the goal of providing the information you need right at your fingertips while helping you find the answers to any questions you may have about your locally-owned electric cooperative.
As a member-controlled co-op, it’s important that we keep our 102,000+ consumers informed about the many ways in which we strive to provide safe, reliable and affordable power. And as a not-for-profit organization, it’s also important to share ways for you to save money by using power more efficiently and wisely.
I invite you to take a moment and explore our website. I’m confident you will find plenty of useful information, including:
- How to contact your co-op by phoning one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives, sending an e-mail message or taking advantage of our automated answering system
- How to apply for service, report an outage, or read the latest happenings at your cooperative
- How to view real-time outage information on our interactive outage map
- How to pay your bill using one of our convenient payment options
- How to save on your monthly power bill
These are just a small sample of the valuable information you’ll find within the pages of this site.
Our mission states: “DEMCO exists to serve the members/customers through professionally trained employees providing safe, reliable and affordable electricity as well as other high quality products and services. As a good corporate citizen, DEMCO is committed to stimulating the economic growth and prosperity of our area through ethical conduct and sound business principles.”
We believe that maintaining a handy, up-to-date internet resource will enable us to better achieve our mission.
In closing, as you explore our website, we welcome any comments and feedback you may have. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
CEO and General Manager